twitter/instagram

/ Instagram

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Los Campesinos!- No Blues Appreciation

After a really ace weekend at home it was lovely to return to Southampton and pick up my LC! bundle! Because of the mishap with printing, it's been a longer wait than we would have hoped- but it was so worth the wait. Coloured vinyl is always a lovely surprise, and the pink of No Blues is great. Wonderful artwork as ever, and I really like the print it came with! The album itself is amazing, and may be edging its way into my number 1 spot for LC! albums, but my heart is still clinging to WAB, WAD at the moment. And after spending the majority of today listening to it I'm even more excited for their gig next Monday! Bit of a brief little post but I've got to head off to work very soon, so just enjoy the pretty pictures rather than my rubbish description.





No comments:

Post a Comment